We invite you to participate in the 3rd edition of the “Poland in space” conference which will be held on November, 26-27th at the Institute of Aviation. We encourage you to give a short lecture or poster presentation, which will fall into the theme of one of the six sessions.
• Benefits and prospects of space exploration. Participation and success of Polish scientists in prestigious space missions
• Partnership between science and business as an opportunity to increase the competitiveness of the Polish economy
• Challenges of the Polish space policy
• NGOs and their influence on the space sector in Poland
• From the space of fun to the space of business. Student projects as a form of training future staff
• Space business – how and in what to invest, where to look for support on how to be efficient and competitive
To register as a participant in the conference as a speaker or listener, use the form on http://polskawkosmosie.org/rejestracja or download and send an application form to the following address:firstname.lastname@example.org.
The cost of participation in the conference is 100 PLN per person. For students 50 PLN per person.
The deadline for submission of abstracts of papers is 31st October. The registration deadline on 20th November. The number of places is limited.
More about the conference: http://www.polskawkosmosie.org/ (only in Polish)
The organizers of this year’s edition are: Foundation for Support the Polish Astronautics, the Space Research Centre of the Polish Academy of Sciences and the Institute of Aviation.