Institutions represented at the conference were: Air Force Institute of Technology, PZL Mielec Company, Warsaw University of Technology, Casp System and Institute of Aviation.
The conference was entirely devoted to aeronautical structural fatigue issues and covered all aspects of fatigue of materials, components, vehicles and structures.
– Full-scale fatigue testing of aircraft and aircraft structural components,
– Fatigue of material and structures,
– Advanced materials and innovative structural concepts,
– Damage tolerant design of aircraft structure,
– Life extension and management of ageing fleets,
– Structural health monitoring and loads,
– Fatigue crack growth and life prediction methods,
– NDT inspections,
– Airworthiness considerations.
After presentations, attendees of the conference had the opportunity to get acquainted with the Materials & Structures Research Center offer and could visit its laboratories.
About the conference here.