The main goal of the conference was to create forum for exchange of experiences, research results, ideas and concepts, which will be then overdevelop. Conference also allowed for discussions between scientists, researchers and practicians in the field of marketing of the science and research institutions.
During the conference participants spoke about, among others:
- effective marketing of the science and research institutions,
- selected issues of web 2.0,
- new methods of communication between scientific institution, scientists and receivers,
- promotion of the science services and technological projects.
All the spoken lectures were published in a book titled ” Marketing of the Science and Research Institutions”.
Workshops were also important aspect of the conference. They regarded such topics as:
- social media marketing,
- molding the internet image of the science and research institution,
- financial sources for the marketing of the science and research institution.
Conference was also a unique occasion to create cooperation opportunities between their participants over common research projects. Panelists had also a chance, to benefit from the knowledge and experience of the leading scientists and practicians in the field of marketing.
Honorable patronage over the conference was taken by: Waldemar Pawlak, Minister of the Economy and Barbara Kudrycka, Minister of Science and Higher Education.
For more information visit official website of the conference.