dr inż. Jerzy Graffstein
Dynamics of flying objects and their automatic control, pilot and navigation equipment.
Most important publications:
- Graffstein J. (2014). Automatically controlled anti collision manoeuvre and its numerical simulation with disturbances. Solid State Phenomena, Mechatronics Systems, Mechanics and Materials II, Switzerland, 210, 156-165.
- Graffstein J. (2014). Functioning of air anti-collision system during test flight. Aviation, Taylor& Francis Group Vilnius Gediminas Technical University, 18, 44-51.
- Graffstein J. (2013). Anti-collision system with radar obstacle detector. Pomiary Automatyka Robotyka, Warszawa, 2, 171-175.
- Graffstein J. (2010). A method for gain factors sensitivity estimation in automatic stabilization due to model uncertainty, the monograph, Scientific Aspects of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, PTMTS, Kielce, 73-89.
- Blajer W., Graffstein J., Krawczyk M. (2008). Modeling of aircraft prescribed trajectory flight as an inverse simulation problem, Modeling, Simulation and Control of Nonlinear Engineering Dynamical Systems: State-Of-The-Art, Perspectives and Applications, Springer, 153-162.