Come and visit the Institute of Aviation expo stand at the 24th International Defence Industry Exhibition MSPO in Kielce. The fair is going to start on the 6th of September 2016 and it will last four days.
This year’s exhibition brings together 609 companies from 30 countries. The programme of the fair includes only business meetings but also seminars, congresses and conferences – among which the most important are: “The Polish Armed Forces technical modernization – priority directions for the years 2017-2019” and the national scientific conference “International Economic and Defence Cooperation” (programme of the fair).
The exhibitors will use 27,000 square meters as the showcase for products and services. The MSPO is to be held under the auspices of the Republic of Poland President, Mr Andrzej Duda.
The G-21 expo stand presentation:
- Bursztyn rocket
- MOSUPS aircraft
- ILX-27 aircraft model
- HESOFF research programme
- Avionic products (radio altimeters, fuel meters)
- Helicopter and gyroplane blades, the tail rotor (modern composite technology)
- Hybrid rocket engine
- Mono fuel rocket engine
- “Sokół” aircraft model with installed armor
- Safety programme for General Aviation
- Water and wind turbine 3D models
- Books and scientific publications