The purpose of the 18th Conference is to bring together people from academic, industry, and government organizations. Moreover the aim is to exchange ideas and to strengthen cooperation between Polish and American partners in the area of innovation and high technology. The conference has the aim to identify the condition and direction of development of Polish-American relations in the field of science and technology, and the challenges and problems associated with their implementation.
The 18th Polish – American Conference will fall into themes:
- Aerospace Technologies (advances in Air, Space, and UAV technology)
- Defense and Security
- New manufacturing and materials (Composites, Additive Manufacturing, etc.)
- Developing trends in new technologies research (Including systemic solutions like Smart Cities/Smart Mobility)
- Engineering Education (including PhD student presentations)
- Energy management, transportation and storage