Activities of the Project Management Division:
- Leading research aimed at advanced composite materials application,
- Effective communication with projects stakeholders, including funding bodies, industrial partners and universities,
- Projects progress monitoring and reporting,
- Composite structures numerical analysis.
The scope of interest:
- Static and dynamic numerical analysis of aircraft composite structures,
- Thermoplastic composite materials,
- Graphene application in composite structures,
- Damage tolerance evaluation,
- Inverse problems in mechanics of composite materials,
- Prediction and compensation of process-induced deformation of composite parts,
- Experimental tests and numerical analysis correlation.