We cordially invite you to attend the 14th National Rotorcraft Forum – the scientific conference and social meeting of people interested in the rotorcraft field. This is the next National Rotorcraft Forum, which the first of took place in 1995.
The aim of the Rotorcraft Forum is to create an opportunity for the presentation of research results and exchange of information about rotorcraft activity, achievements and issues, both in Poland and abroad. According to the proven practice of the previous conferences, we expect papers referring to all rotorcraft related subjects, such as: manufacturing, exploitation, supervision, research and training, all of which may be the themes for conference presentations. We assume the possibility of presentation of survey papers and rotorcraft related product demonstration. Presenters from abroad are welcomed.
We invite to participate actively in our conference and we kindly ask for spreading this information to other, potentially interested people.
- Institute of Aviation
- Air Force Institute of Technology
- Warsaw University of Technology
- Polish Air Force University
ROTORCRAFT FORUM PROGRAMME BOARD:
- Przemysław Bibik – Warsaw University of Technology
- Martin Bugaj – University of Žilina, Slovakia
- Andrzej Fellner – Silesian University of Technology
- Dariusz Frątczak – Civil Aviation Personnel Education Centre of Central and Eastern Europe y at Silesian University of Technology
- Jerzy Klimkowski – PZL Swidnik S.A.
- Robert Konieczka – Silesian University of Technology
- Grzegorz Kowaleczko – Air Force Institute of Technology / Polish Air Force University
- Wiesław Krzymień – Institute of Aviation
- Tomasz Łusiak – Polish Air Force University
- Janusz Narkiewicz – Warsaw University of Technology
- Andrej Novak – University of Žilina, Slovakia
- Krzysztof Sibilski – Warsaw University of Technology
- Kazimierz Szumański – Institute of Aviation
Institute of Aviation
al. Krakowska 110/114
phone: +48 22 846 00 11 ext. 547
June 28, 2019
Institute of Aviation
al. Krakowska 110/114, 02-256 Warsaw
Building A, IKAR Hall
The number of participants is limited to 100 persons due to the capacity of Main Hall.
There are 2 ways to attend:
- paper submission, presentation and publication after the acceptance
by the Forum Programme Board
- participation in the conference (without a paper)
Poster sessions will be held.
- May 30, 2019: Conference registration on the attached form, forwarding the authors’ resumes (A4)
- June 10, 2019: Information about papers acceptance
- June 28, 2019 (Friday): 14th NATIONAL ROTORCRAFT FORUM 2019
09.00 – 09.45 Conference registration
10.00 – 10.30 Forum starts
10.30 – 12.00 General presentations – IKAR Hall
12.00 – 13.30 Lunch
14.00 – 16.00 Technical papers presentations – IKAR Hall