The 4th scientific conference, devoted to aeronautical structural fatigue, entirely organized by the Net Institute, will be held at the Institute of Aviation
on January 13 – 14, 2011.
Papers related to the technical areas listed below are especially welcome for presentations, however papers in all areas of fatigue of aircraft structures may be submitted for consideration.
- full-scale fatigue testing of aircraft and aircraft structural components,
- fatigue of materials and structures,
- advanced materials and innovative structural concepts,
- damage tolerant design of aircraft structure,
- life extension and management of ageing fleets,
- structural health monitoring and loads,
- fatigue crack growth and life prediction methods,
- NDT inspections,
- airworthiness considerations.
A full length paper proceedings will be published and distributed after the conference.
Official website of the conference.