The 8th scientific conference, devoted to aeronautical structural fatigue held at the Institute of Aviation on January 15-16, 2015.
– full-scale fatigue testing of aircraft and aircraft structural components,
– fatigue of materials and structures,
– advanced materials and innovative structural concepts,
– damage tolerant design of aircraft structure,
– life extension and management of ageing fleets,
– structural health monitoring and loads,
– fatigue crack growth and life prediction methods,
– NDT inspections,
– airworthiness considerations.
For more details please follow the link: http://cbmk.pl/fatigue8/