At the request of the Polish Embassy in The Hague, the Łukasiewicz Research Network – Institute of Aviation was invited to organize an event called Polish Drone Sector Meetup during the exhibition and conference fair Amsterdam Drone Week.
The Ł-ILOT appointed a team of delegates to coordinate the project from the organizational side, as well as to deliver presentations on projects in the field of unmanned systems:
- Piotr Loroch (organization on the side of the Łukasiewicz – ILOT),
- Krzysztof Łowczycki (presentation of “Evolution of Sudil anti-drone platforms”),
- Agnieszka Sobieszek (presentation of “Concept of high payload hybrid multi-rotor”),
- Tomasz Pogorzelski (presentation of “Łukasiewicz – ILOT participation in US UTM tests in Nevada”),
- Adam Srebro – EDC (presentation of “Łukasiewicz – ILOT Drone Hackathon”).
External companies such as Pelixar S.A., Hawk-e, JSW Innowacje S.A. and Sky Tronic Sp. z o.o. were also invited to represent the Polish drones sector and to deliver lectures.
Significant organizational support was provided by the Foreign Trade Office in Amsterdam. The Polish Meetup was officially opened by His Excellency Mr. Marcin Czepelak, Ambassador of the Republic of Poland to the Kingdom of the Netherlands.
The lectures presented by the Ł-ILOT employees were of a high professional level and showed the Łukasiewicz – Institute of Aviation as a unit with extensive knowledge and experience in the field of UAV technology.
Participation in Drone Week was also a good opportunity for promotion on the international arena. The very formula of cooperation between many institutions and companies in order to popularize the Polish drones sector abroad was also a great marketing success.