International Relations Team is responsible for planning, managing and facilitating the international activities of the Institute of Aviation, such as the promotion and the coordination of foreign research and education initiatives. We participate in and support the realization of the internationalization strategy of the Institute of Aviation.
Our activity comprises:
- Administrative support of international research projects and education initiatives
- Counselling on scholarships and internship opportunities
- Facilitating international mobility of academic and non-academic staff
- Organization of visits by foreign guests and partners
- Development and coordination of international academic and research cooperation.
Mr. Tomasz Osypowicz, MSc.
Director’s Proxy for International Cooperation
Countries: North America, South America,Asia, Africa.
phone: +48 22 188 39 49
Ms. Agata Wierzbińska, MSc.
Key Specialist for EU Relations
Countries: Europe, Turkey, Azerbaijan
phone: +48 22 188 39 00