On April, 15th at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs a ceremony of signing a cooperation agreement between the Institute of Aviation and University of Brasilia was held under which the Polish-Brazilian Center of Excellence in Aviation and Space High Technology was founded.
The aims of the Center were:
- Organization of the First Polish-Brazilian Conference on Science and Technology – September, 21-22th 2015.
- Organization of Polish-Brazilian workshops on rocket and space topics.
- Doctorate students exchange and cooperation in conducting doctorates.
- Exchange of scientific publications.
- Joint research in advanced materials technologies.
- Joint research in advanced space technologies.