On February 12, 2019, a public defense of Paweł Abratowski’s PhD thesis on: “Numerical analysis of dynamic cooperation of the system: multi-barrelled machine gun – column” took place. The doctoral thesis is supervised by Prof. Wiesław Barnat from the Military University of Technology, and the auxiliary supervisor is Włodzimierz Gnarowski, PhD.,Eng.
The Doctoral Commission decided to apply to the Scientific Council of the Institute of Aviation to award Pawel Abratowski the degree of doctor of technical sciences in the field of machine construction and operation.
Doctoral Course Committee:
- Professor Roman Domański, Chairman of the Committee,
- Professor Maciej Bossak,
- Professor Zdobysław Goraj
- Professor Jerzy Kozak
- Ph.D., Eng. Andrzej Krzysiak
- Ph.D., Eng. Grzegorz Socha,
- Ph.D., Eng. Krzysztof Szafran,
- Professor Kazimierz Szumański,
- Ph.D., Eng. Hubert Dębski, Prof. of Lublin University of Technology
- Ph.D., Eng. Tadeusz Dziubak, Prof. of the Military University of Technology