We invite to visit the Institute of Aviation’s stand at the 23rdInternational Defense Industry Exhibition in Kielce. The event starts on 1st September and will last four days.
Fairs in Kielce are one of the most important defense industry events in this part of Europe with the presence of the biggest defense companies worldwide. Among the visitors are representatives of the governments and defense industry.
The Institute of Aviation, celebrating its 90th anniversary next year, is one of the biggest and most important research institutes in Poland. During this year’s edition the Institute will showcase its latest aviation and space technology products.
At the Institute of Aviation’s stand (G-48) will be displayed:
- experimental carrier rocket ILR-33 “Bursztyn” (“Amber”)
- ILX-32 MOSUPS – two-seater light aircraft with the system of connected wings
- hybrid rocket engine
- green rocket propellant – hydrogen peroxide 98% HTP class
- ILX-27 – unmanned robot-helicopter for the special missions
- attachment for the multi-barrel WLKM machine hun
- radio altimeter
- fuel gauge
- flight data recorder CGR-30P
- composite made propellers blades
- Enhanced integrated display control unit (E-IDCU)
- 10×8″ Integrated DisplayUnit (IDU)
- Integrated Standby Instrument