The Polish Patent Office has conferred five patents to the Institute of Aviation.
The patented inventions are:
- A wide fuselage cargo plane – Włodzimierz Gnarowski
- Modular ballistic shield – Włodzimierz Gnarowski
- Doubled manual controls – Mirosław Delega, Tomasz Szczepanik
- Hovercraft skirts air bag type with additional elements at the bottom applied to small and medium hovercraft – Krzysztof Szafran
- Hovercraft skirts air bag-finger type in application to small and medium hovercraft – Krzysztof Szafran
Detailed information about all our patents, Polish and European patent applications and utility models is available here.