The largest trade fair in Poland devoted to the defence industry – MSPO 2019 – has come to an end. The Łukasiewicz Research Network – Institute of Aviation once again marked its presence at the event by presenting products and technologies for aviation and the military. For the second year in a row, the Institute’s stand was ranked among the best and for the first time was awarded a medal for the original and innovative style of the trade fair presentation.
This year’s edition of the event attracted many distinguished guests. The following persons participated in the opening ceremony: The President of the Republic of Poland Andrzej Duda and the Minister of National Defence, Mariusz Błaszczak. Representatives of the American side were also present, whose companies were exhibited as part of the United States National Exhibition, as well as numerous representatives of the military, aviation and armaments companies. The President of the Łukasiewicz Research Network, Piotr Dardziński, also paid an official visit to the fair.
This year, the Institute of Aviation for the first time exhibited under the brand name of Łukasiewicz. Among the exhibitors there were also other institutes of the network: Industrial Institute of Automation and Measurements (PIAP), Automotive Industry Institute (PIMOT) and Institute of Non Ferrous Metals (IMN).
The Łukasiewicz Research Network – Aviation Institute at MSPO 2019 was represented by:
- the Managing Director – Paweł Stężycki,
- the Deputy Director – Sylwester Wyka,
- the Director of Center of Space Technologies – Leszek Loroch,
- Director of Center for Composite Technologies – Konrad Kozaczuk,
- Director of Engineering Services Centre – Aleksander Dąbrowski, Director of Engineering Design Centre – Artur Rudnik,
- as well as delegated managers and numerous representatives of substantive divisions.