Our mission is to provide research services of the highest quality to companies worldwide.
The Institute of Aviation consists of six centers:
- Materials & Structures Research Center
- Center of New Technologies
- Center of Space Technologies
- Center for Composite Technologies
- Center of Transportation and Energy Conversion
- Engineering Design Center
We are determined to achieve our strategic objectives of:
- becoming a world leading research center,
- increasing our competitiveness in the global research market.
Our strategy is based on both stimulating and achieving active participation in diverse international scientific priorities. The Institute of Aviation continues and expands its research into all aspects of the aviation sector.
We promote and implement research results and conduct educational activity through cooperation with institutions and organizations worldwide. We invest in the development of a scientific research workforce and infrastructure. We aim at enhancing human space and organizational potential.
The Institute of Aviation executes a strategy towards a knowledge based society and economy.