On 3-6 September 2019 in Kielce will be held 27th International Defence Industry Exhibition MSPO. This year’s edition will be marked by the United States National Exhibition and the 20th anniversary of the Armed Forces Exhibition. The event will also be accompanied by the International Logistics Fair LOGISTICS which this year will celebrate its 25th anniversary.
MSPO is a place where the greatest achievements of companies from the armaments industry will be presented. Traditionally, the latest technologies and military equipment of Polish and world leaders of the defence industry will be presented.
The Łukasiewicz Research Network – Institute of Aviation – will also join the group of exhibitors. The following products will be presented at the stand (D-53):
- The next-generation multipurpose turboprop aircraft ILX-34
- Composite wing torque box demonstrator for ILX-34 aircraft
- Thermoplastic composite rib – technology demonstrator
- Thermoplastic and thermoset composite test specimens
- ILR-33 AMBER (BURSZTYN) suborbital rocket
- GRACE – Green bi-propellant apogee rocket engine for future spacecraft
- Deorbitation solid rocket motor – mitigating space debris generation; project funded by the European Space Agency (ESA)
- RWL-750M Radar Altimeter
- Multispectral platform QUERCUS.2; project co-financed by the European Commission within the LIFE instrument and the National Fund for Environmental Protection and Water Management
- Joined Wings Aircraft ILX-32 MOSUPS; the project is co-financed by the National Centre for Research and Development.
- Lattice structures for energy absorption applications
- Additive manufacturing parts
- General Electric: CT7-TP turboprop engine of T700 military engine family
The detailed program of the fair is available at this link.