The mission of the Center of Transportation and Energy Conversion is to carry out research and development activities in field of accumulation and conversion of energy and in the field related to the means of transport especially in aviation industry.
Scope of activity:
- New generation vehicles
- Local vehicle management systems
- Landing gears and shock absorbers
- Energy efficiency of transport
- System and vehicle energy management
- Test of energy consumption, static strength, dynamic strength and fatigue strength of landing gears, brakes and other structure elements.
Energy conversion department:
- Conversion of renewable energy
- Energy accumulation
- Conversion and accumulation of energy in aircrafts
- Conversion and accumulation of energy in buildings
- Protection of electronic circuits against thermal overload
- Protection of objects against laser impulse struck
Landing Gear Laboratory offers tests of:
- Landing gears
- Other structure elements in terms of energy consumption, static strength, dynamic strength and fatigue strength,
- Dynamic characteristics, functional and resistance to shock loads according to the standards: FAR, EASA, MIL, AP, PN EN ISO9001, PN EN ISO17025
Landing Gear Laboratory held the Certificate of Accreditation no AB-131 awarded by the Polish Center for Accreditation.
Acting Director of the Center of Transportation and Energy Conversion
Dawid Hess, MSc. Eng.
phone: (+48) 22 846 00 11 ext. 557