On 23 November 2011 the Competition Commission has reviewed the drawings and graphic works submitted for the contest and awarded prizes and awards in various age groups.
The winners of the competition for primary school level are:
First place – Zosia Nijakowska (SP 34 in Łódź, ul. Ćwiklińskiej 9)
Second place – Julia Olczyk (SP 34 in Łódź, ul. Ćwiklińskiej 9)
Third place – Wictoria Zaborek (ZSO No. 3 in Chelm)
Distinction:Alexander Jagiela – (5 years old)
The winners of the competition for junior high school level are:
First place – Martyna Poślada (Siedlce)
Second place – Rafał Tomczak (Częstochowa)
Third place – Hanna Kuik (Poznań)
Distinction: Monika Udzielak (I Private Junior High School, Bolesławiec)
The winners of the competition for high school level are:
First place – Zuzanna Spyrka (Będzin)
Second place – Michał Sulej (Kotuń)
Third place – Katarzyna Kubik (Racibórz)
Distinction: Jagoda Prudzyńska (Garwolin)
The winners of special awards are:
* Dominika Jasińska (Dywity)
* Monika Kozłowska (Piaseczno)
* Rafał Rostek (Junior High School No. 6, Pszczyna-Łąka)
The jury also awarded prizes for:
* Special Educational Centre for Children with Poor Eyesight and the Blind in Dąbrowa: Patryk Szostka, Agnieszka Horej, Karolina Wolna, Arkadiusz Krzysteczko, Klaudia Kamela, Ewa Rojek, Jaś Tracz.
* Youth Educational Center, “Home on the Road” to them. Gen. T. Kutrzeba in Załuskow: Monika Sobolewska, Elżbieta Witek, Magda Przywara, Aneta Nowak, Kasia Rowicka, Klaudia Jasińska.
* Special School in Szprotawa SOSW: Nikodem Mucha, Adaś Nowak, Dagmara Hajewska, Kamil Gaweł, Mateusz Skrzypiński, Weronika Szmidt, Natalia Chudy, Tomasz Grucai, Janusz Szostak.
* Centre for Rehabilitation and Education in Olsztyn: Marta Głebocka, Paweł Wojniak, Adam Sztynio.
The jury also awarded additional distinctions, which are awarded to the following persons:
* Julia Trojanowska (Social Junior High School No. 27 in Warsaw),
* Radosław Kostrubiec (Damnica),
* Ewa Kurek (Public Junior High School SPSK in Czestochowa),
* Daria Wójcik (I Municipal Junior High School in Koczargi Stare),
* Emilia Gręziak (School No. 1 in Siedlce),
* Alicja Kopec (Special Educational Centre in Gubin),
* Grażyna Barańska (School No. 2 in Piaseczno),
* Weronika Martyniuk (Warsaw),
* Maria Tarnawska (“Sióstr Prezentek” Junior High School in Rzeszów),
* Maciej Rudnicki (Lublin),
* Kamil Gajewski (Chełmża),
* Karolina Kruk (Public Junior High School No. 1 in Siedlce),
* Filip Kozłowski (Olsztyn).
During the contest evaluation, the Competition Commission paid particular attention to the independent performance of the work and artistic value.