dr hab. inż. Rafał Stocki
Analysis of the reliability of structures, reliability and resistance optimisation, stochastic simulation methods, implementation of metamodelling in optimisation.
Most important publications:
- Stocki R., Szolc T., Tauzowski P., Knabel J. (2012). Robust design optimization of the vibrating rotor shaft system subjected to selected dynamic constraints, Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, 29, 34–44.
- Liefvendahl M., Stocki R. (2006). A study on algorithms for optimization of Latin hypercubes, Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference, 136, 3231–3247.
- Kleiber M., Rojek J., Stocki R. (2002). Reliability assessment for sheet metal forming operations, Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, 191, 4511–4532.
- Stocki R., Kolanek K., Jendo S., Kleiber M. (2001). Study on discrete optimization techniques in reliability-based optimization of truss structures, Computers & Structures, 79, 2235–2247.
- Kleiber M., Siemaszko A., Stocki R. (1999). Interactive stability-oriented reliability-based design optimization, Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, 168, 243–253.
Participation in research projects:
Scientific Research Committee (SRC) projects
- SRC Grant No. 7 T07A 018 10: New methods of analysis of sensitivity, optimisation and reliability of complex, non-linear constructional systems
- KBN Grant No. 7 T07A 052 12: New methods of polioptimisation of complex constructional systems using decomposition methods and expert systems
- KBN Grant No. 7 T07A 035 14: Reliability optimisation of bar-type structures in the scope of large displacements: theory and computer software
- KBN Grant No. 7 T07A 067 12: Methodology of reliability design and optimisation of non-linear constructions
- Grant No. 7 T07A 025 16: Application of new methods of analysis of the sensitivity in optimisation, control and assessment of statically and dynamically loaded non-linear constructional systems
- Grant No. 7 T07A 045 18: Application of new methods of discrete optimisation in designing complex constructional systems using modern computer techniques
- Grant No. 5 T07A 052 22: Development and integration of new methods of optimisation, reliability and control in designing statically and dynamically loaded non-linear constructional systems
- Grant No. 5 T07A 018 24: Application of new methods of reliability and discrete optimisation in designing complex constructional systems
- Grant No. PBZ-KBN-105/T10/2003 – Integrated, dynamic system of risk assessment, diagnostics and control of aviation structures and processes (DIADYN)
- Grant No. 3T11F00930: New methods of designing safe constructions, including hazard identification and active adaptation in critical conditions
- Grant No. N519 010 31/1601: Modern methods of computer stochastic analysis applied to the assessment of structure safety
European Union FP6 projects
- Integrated Project on Advanced Protection Systems (APROSYS)
- Integrated Project on New Design and Manufacturing Processes for High Pressure Fluid Power Products (PROHIPP)
Project within the Innovative Economy Programme
- Advanced numerical methods of analysis, optimisation and reliability of industrial sheet forming processes (NUMPRESS)