dr inż. Janusz Sznajder
Aerodynamics of large angles of attack, effectiveness of steering surfaces in airflow conditions in large angles of attack; active control of airflow in the scope of redistribution of bearing surface load; two-phase flow simulation methods, airframe icing; interaction of laminar and turbulent boundary layer with blast wave in transonic flow conditions; numerical methods of sound propagation and radiation simulation.
Most important publications:
- Sznajder J., Stalewski W. (2014). Computational Simulations of Smart Aircraft Wing-Load-Control Systems Based on Innovative Fluidic Devices, The International Workshop on Applied Modelling and Simulation, The 7-th International Workshop on Applied Modeling and Simulation, September 16-17, Istanbul, Turkey.
- Sznajder J., Stalewski W. (2014). Wing Load Control via Fluidic Devices, 4th EASN Workshop on Flight Physics and Aircraft Design, 27-29 October 2014, Aachen, Germany.
- Sznajder J. (2013). Modeling of selected phenomena governing surface icing, Journal of KONES, Vol 20(2), pp. 377-384.
- Sznajder J., Stalewski W. (2010). Application of a Panel Method with Viscous-Inviscid Interaction for the Determination of Aeordynamic Characteristics of Cesar Baseline Aircraft, Prace Instytutu Lotnictwa, pp. 76-97.
- Goraj Z., Sznajder J. (2002). Extreme loads acting on transport airplane following a sudden change in symmetric equilibrium, Aircraft Engineering and Aerospace Technology, DOI: 10.1108/00022660210420834, Vol. 74, Issue 2, pp. 125-137.