The Institute of Aviation has started publishing the articles in the quarterly research journal “Marketing of Scientific and Research Organizations” (ISSN 2353-8503).
This is an international peer-reviewed journal that publishes original, and high-quality research papers, review articles, case studies in the relevant field. Last year under decision of the Minister of Science and Higher Education there are 20 points attributed to the author’s academic achievements for publishing scientific articles in the Quarterly.
The journal is originally published in electronic format (CD-ROM) .
For more information please visit the website www.minib.pl/en/
The magazine was entered into the Polish Court Register of Journals and Magazines with number PR 18803.
The journal is archived at the National Library and the library of the Institute of Aviation.
The journal is indexed in:
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ),
- European Reference Index for the Humanities and the Social Sciences (ERIH PLUS),
- The Central European Journal Of Social Sciences And Humanities (CEJSH),
- Index Copernicus Journals Master List,
- Google Scholar,
- De Gruyter,
- ROAD Directory of Open Acces Scholarly Resources,
- Baidu Scholar,
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure),
- EBSCO Discovery Service,
- KESLI-NDSL (Korean National Discovery for Science Leaders),
- Naviga (Softweco),
- Primo Central (ExLibris),
- Summon (Serials Solutions/ProQuest),
- WanFang Data,
- WorldCat (OCLC).